Mothers Out Front, a grassroots organization of mothers and caretakers dedicated to creating a livable climate for all children, is teaming up with allied groups to call on Dominion Energy to clean up its act. The group, including Friends of the Earth, the North Carolina Alliance to Protect our People and the Places we live (NCAPPPL), South Carolina Poor People’s Campaign, Indivisible Virginia and Dominion Energy shareholders, will attend the Dominion Energy shareholder meeting and hold an urgent press conference immediately after the meeting on Tuesday, May 7 at 11:00 a.m.
WHAT: Mothers and shareholders call on Dominion to clean up its act
WHO: Mothers Out Front and allies. Speakers will include:
- Mary Cerulli, a mother with Mothers Out Front
- Michele Cook, a leader with Mothers Out Front
- Freeda Cathcart and Pamela Greenlaw, Dominion Shareholders and former SCANA shareholders
- Drew Hudson, Friends of the Earth and a SC Dominion Ratepayer
- Tom Clarke From NC APPPL, an impacted landowner whose property has been seized through eminent domain to build the Atlantic Coast Pipeline.
- Pastor Leroy Cannon, Christ Mission, ELCA Lutheran, North Columbia
900 Senate St
Columbia, SC 29201
Google map and directions